Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Red Lipstick For Pale Skin Blonde

foreign car allowed!

In some cases, anyway.
Such a case occurred today at our depot. As so often in my life, I only learned about it yesterday: All the car keys of a vehicle had come over the years lost.

Well I took today, apart from the glue for a slightly injured Thermos cover, a car key ring of collected works on with work. Someone had once done me a favor and just disposed of this keychain several car brands. rusted light I found him a few years ago in the bulky waste, and today he was to come our company benefits.

So I looked, authoritative a cigarette break, the depot for the victim, and scanned from the label. Ha! As he stood. Of course he was under a fairly large tree, which not only protects cars from the sun, but even offers a home to birds, which naturally, throw off from time to time, sometimes ballast.

Poor vollgepupt was what to but not further disturbed. Immediately I set to work - but I could play key master. He resisted, but he had no chance. "Such a vehicle!" I just came to mind, but I pushed aside. "Go on, go on," I thought, and it opened. I have to admit so, that it was the last door, which I tried myself. So everything is as it was, as always.

The steering wheel lock was there even more stubborn than the door. It wanted three hands, I could not offer. So I planned the next attack. With colleagues. Fortunately, this devotion authorized for another cigarette break. Now, in smokes brave, we were first on the tool being ago, which we immediately brought to safety. Again I entered the driver's compartment, and burst. Me. Now there was no way back, because I had to prove myself! With a lot of loose sensitivity in the ignition switch, I finally managed to get the radio going. General murmur in the crowd. The amount of my two colleagues beschwichtingend, and with a little patience, I was even able - to start this car - The soundtrack music. Well, almost, because it already has an electronic immobilizer.

:) But it

was a success across the board: We could umparken the next parked car, so we are now representing themselves to the car can carry. In this way, we are left now not only saves the cost of towing, but also all the fuss around it, and we can arrange the time, even so, it suits us best.

conclusion?
well that ends well.

your Mensah:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment