Sunday, April 11, 2010

Proton Pack Building Instruction

What had happened?

On Saturday morning (10/04/2010, 5:00), there was my daughter back home one. Home with her family. She wanted to sleep - just as if nothing had happened.

But there was something. There were the 3 beaten, long days in the lives of others, in which she was missing. Of course, their return was not unnoticed.

was first, the police informed of their return, then followed by me. Now at last I could sleep, but could not at once. 3 hours I finally managed. So sleep.

After that night, which was actually no longer rang somewhere in the fog just a phone. When I came to myself I realized that I had forgotten this wireless thing in the living room. Once there hintaumelnd I saw once again, no phone number displayed, so that I could not call back. No further calls. Crap.

coffee. Cat. Computer. In that order. Mentally awake, asleep my body a bit. Because of typing and stuff. Still no mail. Hm

Twitter. In the background, I read with. Did not dare to give even a peep from me. What could I tell anyway? The last info I got itself so on Saturday morning shortly after 5:00, blogged and tweeted it, and since then was radio silence had been hoped with further input.

We had agreed to publish still no images of "daughter".
Secretly, I knew that this would change in the latest Saturday. Even her family thought so, what it turned out afterwards.

Anyway, I was ashamed. Before the so compassionate and hardworking and believing in me Twitterers, bloggers and webmasters, who are yet so eager for our families and I could use or, and I could tell them anything new. So I said nothing.

Our families ? Yes. There are two.
First, it concerns the family of my daughter, and second, it relates to my own family. Nevertheless, I am inevitably the father of my daughter. This is only mentioned in passing, however, because questions arose. ;)

indignation and disappointment came forward shortly, ashamed, I read quietly in the background with. Hoax and the Fake been mentioned. I was shocked - you do with it joke? Someone even suggested a social study behind our missing persons search and rescue mission, without having inquired at all about me, or the events or anderweitertig investigated.
( Even a specified imprint its own home page in reference to a possible error in Journal, but with regard to a real existing phone number to a police station, some people simply can not convince most of the reality. ;)

In a sense it is even - a social study. Through such an experience you learn along the way but the settings and the disbelief of others. In nachherein I read but also how brave I was defended by some of you. At this point I would like to express a very special praise - you know. ;) thank you. :)

The whole time, relieving the waiting-awaited call from me, I kept looking at the clock, which gave me the time interval of a forthcoming Online conference (in another case) offered. The Telebla fonte, however, and was mailed anything. Therefore, despite Note weitergetwittert still busy, the disappearance of my daughter.

I was ashamed again, and finally began to jam. Meanwhile, I, while the configuration, the taste was prepared the day before, but left standing Eating rang it.

It was the Telebla. I saw the number - it's it. Yay! Finally! : D Bye configuration, once again from pressingly with the stupid food in the kitchen, the phone to his ear. It was one of those conversations I do not consider as a conversation.

We talked. Not: We talked. Also, we did not talk. We
spoke long and hard.

She was never exposed to physical or even sexual abuse. Psychological abuse there is.

It was, as we had hoped. You just had to get out. Out of the situation. Break. Overload. She could not imagine the chain reaction they had caused by their behavior.

The thoughts of her family - and police - were moving in all possible directions.
Because of their reliability and this unusual disappearance has launched a helicopter action with two helicopters, which, however, inconclusive remained. The car just was not found. The Weser is flooding, so about a possible THW was thinking.

learned I myself like this until late on Friday afternoon. In the investigations by the competent criminal investigation department, I was finally notified. Experience shows that about 90% of the missing appeared within three days, it was said. After several phone calls and gathered the available information I started calling almost exactly to 20:00. The response was enormous, but more on that later.

What happened?
by outsiders is up over them one, for it very long period exerted enormous psychological pressure been.
( To protect her family and also because of possible reprisals against such persons, no further details will be released. )
She was not up to the pressure, knew something like this does not, ate everything in himself, and none of us knew about it, or sensed it even.

short circuit. She sat in her car and drove off easy. Wech. No matter where. At least not to work. Their stations were Cuxhaven, Stade and Hamburg. During the nights they spent the night with a doily in her car - always with the engine running because it was so cold after all. During the day, provided them with food from the cities. Your phone switched on they just eiziges times very briefly, to find the time. She thought about everything and finally came to rest, before returning finally.

After her exhausted family had recovered a little, then ran from Saturday afternoon, the phones hot. Several hours of data transfer in all directions. With it's all in your head spinning dizziness, I started writing this blog entry. 12:00 then went against anything. With the awareness that did not provide for education, I fled capitulating to bed.

you go there - the circumstances - well so far, and she is unharmed physically. In the course will now be clarified, whether and to what extent the investigation is directed against third parties who are ultimately responsible as the trigger for the event, or can be made.

now ensures the nachherein out that it was good, no photographs, nor to publish their names prematurely, not to affect their future. The web never forgets, and, to say the least, you know yourself, not all people are well disposed.

I wrestled with me, in whatever form it over the entire course should not remain uninformed. On the basis of your enormous response I finally decided to reveal more details than had been thought originally. I feel that you have not only a right to the outcome of the event, but you can do by a somewhat more detailed version, a better overall picture of the events themselves.

unexpectedly. alone Friday night, 20:00 to 0:00, which was within 4 hours, was the blog entry ( alone on this single bit.ly link ) is clicked more than 7500 times.
( The blog heading "Typical Mensah," which appears on bit.ly is that I am still embarrassed and was not wanted. I changed unfortunately only after I got the missing person report had been published. The blog existed with this headline before. In context it reads a little strange, I think. :) announced Friday it

700 @ Mensah replays or mentions, but unfortunately I did not get to read all - my browser crashed at some point, and away they were.
also seems to suppress my txt or not to display some mentions, but the first thing I noticed on Saturday. More more than 100 Mentions & Replays came Saturday to have. :)

There were also numerous other short URL link - I could not count all. There were also many blog entries of other bloggers on their blogs, and very many references to other websites. Alone on a further 800 downloads gave it to Saturday by a short URL link to contribution "She's back," I read. (If now the way already 980th;)

Even to this day I had answered only two PMs. Many PMs remained unanswered on my part - I was overwhelmed. You have me (or us) so many good wishes, sent as much sympathy and many offers of help that I was completely overwhelmed - and still am. :)

Somehow, this was a very short but very long weekend. Do you know that? Now two of my colleagues are on holiday on Monday so that to me a little more work falls. Still, I'm quite Dolle. :) But not only I am, but two entire families are happy, and numerous relatives and friends celebrate with us.

And Last but her. : D I'll be

on behalf of both families, relatives and acquaintances to say a very big thank you. Unfortunately I'm in such moments, something always taciturn and awkward, but I want to practice it again:


At this point I would like to thank you very Dolle. You were amazing! Such a strong response would have none of us can only dream of. > We put the social in "social network" < hiess es in einem Kommentar, und das haben wir durch euch und euren Einsatz wahrlich erfahren dürfen. Ich danke euch von ganzem Herzen für euren liebevollen Beistand.


THX.



I hope that this Thanksgiving reach all those who have supported us in such numbers. link to this page "What was going on"




picture of just - The sun blinded ..



love all regards, your
@ Mensah

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment