Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dell Optiplex 620 Windows 7 Compatibility

Thanks:)

Somehow it burns me so in the soul, thank me again.

Some of you have candles lit, I still in mind.
Because of my faith (not religion), I turn not offer any magic.

reference is for me the 5th Moses, 18, verses 10 & 11:
"It should be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through fire, someone concerned with divination, magic, drives, or someone who looks for omens or a sorcerer, or one who binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium or a professional forecaster of events or anyone who the . dead questioned "
(5 Genesis 18:10-11)

why I choose rather a different way.
Thank you again to be with all my heart for your loving support May helped you in difficult situations, and their support and loving assistance experience. may you get the love and support that you need. May you do not even get into such situations.

That's what I wish you from my heart.

GLG, your user alias alias RĂ¼di
@ Mensah

0 comments:

Post a Comment