Friday, April 9, 2010

How To Change A Plug In Lamp To Hard Wire

"She is here again!"

"She is back with car - run empty tank!" - These were the first words I heard. : D rang

When the telephone shortly after 5:00 to clock, I feared the worst and was instantly turn on Telebla.

The first half of the sentence were the first words.
I was completely confused, broke in the midst of the sentence with the words: "? Like, she's really back to life with Auto"

"Yes, by car - run empty tank!" came the second part of the sentence. And again,
"We have already notified the police, you're the second."

"Yes, and what happened - where was she?"

"That's all we do not yet know she's only just entered."

I realized that the local nationals are completely bleary-eyed - you have not slept since Wednesday consistently correct.

"Good," I said, "speak you first go, and puts you. We talk about it later. "

Short and sweet - like men just so - we nusch sparkled both still" ok "&" good "on the handset and stored on

Also, I am now more than 24 hours. the legs.
experience I had the whole thing too yesterday.

When I arrived on Friday after work to home, I still knew nothing about it.
first was a lady of the police against me by phone 16:45 thereof.

As they went off for me, the wild ride followed.
Several phone calls back and forth, and weigh whether we should tell the grandparents like it or not. I finally tats.

all I can currently not say, except:

We thank you wholeheartedly for your range of support, your shaking it around and with us, your frayed nerves, your assistance and to me encouragement over, your postings and blog entries, your time invested for them and us.

There were very many interests, especially within Twitter, and also on Facebook.
I'm going to keep you informed.

LG,
your little tired, but happy Mensah:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment