Saturday, January 22, 2011

How To Remove Silicone Adhesive From Shower Wall

Eye of the Day Mac Mystery and Claire de Lune

Hello lovelies:)

I just wanted to show my current eye make-up:)
Used
I have my first two Mac Eyeshadow Mac Mystery (a cool chocolate brown) and Claire de Lune (cream-colored clay with pink shimmer), Claire de Lune, a very beautiful Alltagston who has something special, because it alternates pink / pink: ) Looks very nice in the photo, unfortunately, not so good to erkennen.Mystery I use very often in the crease:) Looks dull on the eye. Otherwise, I have the Smoky Eye Pencil from the Essence Summer of Love LE verwendet.Er a dark brown Flüssigeyeliner (eyeliner) and a sponge, from which comes as it were Eyeshadow contains: D also dark brown, I'm on the lower lashes use:) mascara is moment the Uma Mascara Wow.







How do you like? :)

Greetings

Franzi

_____________________________________________

http://twitter.com/JuicyFranzi follow me on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment