Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dariusz Pyka Rybnik Word

Small Haul (:!

Hey lovelies:)

I was on vacation and I discovered there a TK Maxx (?): D Did my first fully happy because there is not in my area, and one probably like you. is known, one can also purchase Cosmetics in Germany is not so easy to get. The shop is not at all like me first, chaotic, and so on, but well, I was interested in only the make up department. There were not many great things, but a Stila make-up Set that could come along:)

Included are: (10.99 €)

- Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, shade 02
- Stila Mineral Matte Eyeshadow "Nanda Devi"
- Stila Kajal Eyeliner Topaz

Bin products from the price and love it! I like all great! The Tinted Moisturizer gives my face but a beautiful natural glow, the eye shadow is super pigmented, can be processed similar to my Mac and great mystery, a cool dark brown. The eyeliner suits me too well! A skin color, can be super , Apply a very soft and long lasting. I'll definitely buy more Stila products)

In Dm I'm me again the P2 Your Wild Side LE looked at the pink lip gloss and has allowed me super gefallen.Außerdem the P2 Open Up Your Eyes Pencil with. Had schonmal ne sample of Benefit Eyebright, again what did in the way:)



Both are award from'm so between 2.50 € -3 €, unfortunately lost the receipt: 'D

Stila Products How have you found her Highlighterstifte Did you what? Bought from the P2 LE?

as always I'm very happy about comments (:
If you have any requests, just write me, would be very happy:)

All the best

Franzi


0 comments:

Post a Comment