Saturday, January 1, 2011

How Long To Take A Bruised Eyeball To Heal

Happy New Year 2011

;-) So, here I am again.
After the December was more than stressful and we were all more sick than healthy, I have made myself very rare.
But now I try again to write more and show.

First, I wish you all a wonderful new year and hope you will all healthy.

I'm very curious what the new year brings us all.

New Year's Eve we spent with Anne and her family. It was very comfortable, quiet and beautiful. A wonderful ending to such a hectic and stressful year, which is basically running the only way over.
We have made good raclette - it was so delicious - and by 1 clock there was Soljanka * Annett * hmmmmm that was delicious!

at half past three we were exhausted in bed. Mia can go up by 11 clock this morning, slept - of course she has also held full tonight.

the day today, we have spent quietly at home and at first made clean again. We have just come back from a nice walk and enjoy the snow now for the evening.
I will later put me on the couch and my new hobby - dedicate - knit the socks.

soon .... After

0 comments:

Post a Comment