Sunday, February 6, 2011

Polaris Indy Trail Tunnel

This or That

Hi:)

I wanted to join in the day: D If you have also taken part already times, I'd stick a link forward to the Commission:)

Make-Up:
Blush or bronzer?
Blush may, at the moment but very happy Bronzer, Blush, but is more diverse:)
eyeliner or mascara?
mascara, I wear eyeliner every day, but Mascara is a must! You can also drag a Eyelinerstrich with eye shadow.
Foundation or concealer?
Foundation, since they can be thinned with cream, and can apply onto entire face to balance the skin tone, thus applying more intense as concealer,
neutral or colored eye shadow?

neutral, I love browns:)
Pressed or loose eye shadow? Pressed
is practical, in the morning if I want to be quickly finished. I use also super glad my Mac pigments or other brands, but pressed is better for me.
brush or sponge?
brush knew not how my make up was good-looking without it ...

nails:
long or short?
Um .. : D Not too short not too long? medium: D
acrylic or natural?

natural light or dark?
Currently dark, wearing dark look at.

body:
perfume or body spray?
Fragrance lasts longer, more choice
lotion or body butter?
Body Butter from The Body Shop \u0026lt;3 But am not the type who likes to smear: D
shower gel or soap?

Lush shower gel or other? Have not tested
nothing of Lush, so others

clothing:
jeans or sweatpants?
long or short sleeves jeans
?
Wear Short Sleeve, like to be as capable as standard: D
dresses or skirts?
Mh .. seriously .. more clothes.
Striped or plaid?
I love both!
flip-flops or sandals?

sandals scarves or hats?
scarves
plug or trailer?
plug
necklace or bracelet?
Necklace
Flat or high heels?
Flat

Hair: Curly
smooth right?

smooth bun or ponytail?
ponytail
hairpins or Haarspängchen?
hairpins
hair spray or gel?
hair spray, but I'll use almost never ..
long or short?
long
Light or dark?
Dark Side
or straight pony?
side

Miscellaneous:
rain or shine?
sunshine
summer or winter?

summer autumn or spring?
autumn
chocolate or vanilla?
chocolate


If you, the day Like, you're welcome to join:)

Greetings \u0026lt;3

_____________________________________________________

Twitter: JuicyFranzi

0 comments:

Post a Comment