Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chicken Wings Whosale

EOTD Gold Bordeaux

Hello lovelies (:

I'll get back with an EOTD:) Have used coconut Bordeaux gold eyeshadow .. I lieebe him: D I'll post a the next few days Haul, get there then you more information (:
In the inner corner of my eye I'm wearing a bright pink schimmerton (Phloof, Mac), on the movable lid I have distributed Naked Lunch by Mac and in the crease of Burgundy Gold Cosmetics Kosmo .. we just had in the outer corner of eye blinded. D on lower lashes I've also applied bordeaux gold Then I have the Sleek Geleyeliner the upper lash line, on the lower lashes out aufgetragen.Mascara and on the water line from Yves Rocher, Review follows:)





How do you like the look? If you're wearing those colors also?

with Love \u0026lt;3

Franzi

_________________________________

Twitter: JuicyFranzi

0 comments:

Post a Comment