Monday, December 27, 2010

Stomach Virus And Vertigo

inspired by Lauren Conrad

Hello lovelies (:

I wanted to show you my present Eye of the Day:)
Please write me sometimes a Kommi if you like to read those posts. I got me the look of Lauren Conrad (you know one probably from "The Hills".) Orientiert.Sie always wears very natural colors on the eyelid, a black ausgewingten Eyelinerstrich and natural, Glowig Foundation.Dazu peachige mostly pink lips:) I personally find it
very very pretty and I like her look and her hairstyles very good!

Here is a photo:


Source: http://cdn.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine/2009/11/lauren-conrad-style-guide.jpg


My Look:





I'm just a shimmering beige on the movable lid distributed, a shimmering bronze placed in the crease, black eyeliner drawn, water line black and stresses applied nor bite between dark brown eye shadow on the lower lashes:)


What do you Lauren Conrad / I Look?

Greetings

Franzi


0 comments:

Post a Comment