Saturday, December 11, 2010

Quick Claim Deed Baltimore County

Dm Small Haul:)

Hello my friends;)

Today I was shopping at Dm bit:) I've seen the latest LEs, but no product has so really sparked my interest .. next week I would have to Catrice, new eye shadow! : D
.. So I bought myself the following:




MNY Blush "301" wunderschöööne color! Peach-pink with gold shimmer \u0026lt;3 you know one probably. from a video of xKarenina:) looks super cool:)

Price: 2,95 €



Geleyeliner of Alverde
from left to right: 05 Emerald, 06 Espresso, 01 Black

My old eyeliner in black is dried, brown soon: D The green is just wuuunderschön:) So I have been looking for a shade of green:) great!

€ 2.95 per



Yade Maybelline 24 Supersray Foundation 020 Cameo
Needed ne new Foundation and the color and texture I have please:)
Price: 11.95



Balea Yound Shower Gel "lovebirds" smells like coconut, vanilla and white musk

Price: o, 85 €



you have questions or else?

Greetings

Franzi




0 comments:

Post a Comment