Saturday, November 27, 2010

Handbag Template For Cake

wishes with your EOTD +?

Hey: D

After a long break I've decided to continue blogging:)
I hope you well my next posts to be dropped, etc.please write me a comment if you have wishes for the next posts, topics which interest you, etc.:) I

you would like to show my present Eye of the Day:

This look I'm very fond of the summer worn but find him because of the colors also very suitable for winter:)






The following products I used:

- burgundy colored eye shadow to crease and outer corner of eye: Essence Creamyliscious Eyeshadow 01 Wild Berry Sorbet
- Mac Pigment Gold for eyelid
- Benefit Cream Eyeshadow Creaseless / Liner rsvp as colored base

First, I have my eyelids after normal Eyeshadowbase (manhattan) with the cream eyeshadow grundiert.Die beautiful warm champagne color comes in the picture is not really over .. I got it also applied in the crease, because it gets the Cranberry Color a warm undertone and fits so perfectly with the golden pigment:)

I love this look! It includes color, but still looks natural and very chic from:) By
MissChievous `" Golden Cranberry Christmas / Thanksgiving Look "I came on wearing this look:) here you will find the Youtube video: http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=87QLM3MBUzE

love all greetings: -*

Franzi

0 comments:

Post a Comment