Saturday, March 5, 2011

Listerine Model Ad Brunette

Yves Rocher Review

Hello my friends (:

I present you today introduced two products from Yves Rocher, which were kindly sent .! Thanks again for my review is honest and purchased my opinion;)

I could try the following:

Couleurs Nature Volume Mascara subjects effect (price 17,90 / 9 ml)




- pink packaging
- makes my lashes nice and long, voluminous and defined, just how I like it
- simple application
- removed efficiently
- perfect all day
holds - crumbles / not smeared

the mascara I really like very much, also use them every day. I can recommend it to you, but would not say that it is better than good Drogeriemascaras.


Couleurs Nature Eye Shadow Loose Powder Shimmer effect






( left wet applied)

- copper brown pigment
- beautiful order
-great color intensity
- holds good with Eyeshadowbase
- nice to blind

This pigment-like I'm really good, I like it wet applied but rather because the more metallic finish ist.Trocken it is more shiny, and I feel that sometimes little too much:)
Eyeshadow Beautiful!


both products I like her, I'll also buy something from Yves Rocher:)

Yves Rocher products have you? How do you find them?



Greetings

Franzi





0 comments:

Post a Comment