Sunday, September 19, 2010

Adjustable Car Strap Fordvd Player

Fallin 'Autumn Fantasy

Finally it is ... my favorite season starts and my favorite kits come out by and by ... no, I do not love this time of year because of the rain and so .... but because of the beautiful colors of this season with the brings. Beautiful late summer evenings, loud, colorful leaves, lots of lights, light wind .... hach soooo beautiful ....

The first autumn kit that I could process this year, and dreams of heaven is called "Fallin 'Autumn'. Exactly what I love ... bright colors, flowers, leaves .... It is simply beautiful .... but looks gaaaaanz itself is new in the shop and the preview is of course linked

This here is my first Lo that I made so


Credits
Fallin 'Autumn by heavenDreams @ http://scrap-wishes.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment