Friday, August 27, 2010

Hairdresser Uniform Shoes

Many new layouts

So, finally I got back something to show! Was not really easy to find after such a long break to start again. But I did it and I hope that I once again get to it more often.


this first page for the Scrap Wishes CT. This time I got my kit Guard Feeling Dream of Digital Art Place selected. This is my first Lo so

Credits
Feeling Guard by Dream Place DigitalArt @ http://scrap-wishes.com
WA by Feli

Here is a layout for Design of the CT Rakusia

Credits
Would you feel by Rakusia Designs @ www.shabbypickledesigns.com
WA by Fanette

And another one for Rakusia, this time with the great Kit "I wish"

Credits
I wish Rakusia by design @ www.shabbypickledesign.com
Photo by Yvi

So, today has brought out even Droopette a new kit. It says School is cool, and to get at twolittlepixels.


Credits
School is cool by Droopette Desings @ www.twolittlepixels.com
Photo by Manja




Credits
School is cool by design Droopette @ www.twolittlepixels.com
Photo by NadlM

0 comments:

Post a Comment