Friday, October 12, 2007

Can I Join The Army If I Have Eczema

ZDF: Stop this disgraceful state finally!

responsible ZDF editors, Talk "master" Her Kerner!
Sorry, but I can not open this letter with "Dear ..." Beginning of respect for those you have (still) do not deserve! As a public service broadcaster, ZDF has the duty and responsibility for a neutral, thorough and unbiased Reporting and opinion.


I urge you therefore to:

first You have to make cuts in programs in the library now clearly marked! The viewer needs to know if parts were cut out of programs and missing.

I and many others will be not be tolerated by your reprehensible abuse of press law and freedom! If even the suspicion is that editorial cuts may influence the formation of opinion, this has to cease. I would draw your attention to your duty, all by yourself and JBK editorial spread messages carefully BEFORE Check CONTENT, TRUTH AND COMING to have!

is ZDF German Television degenerate into a censored?


second You have to react against us viewers and paying duty fees, and finally to the diverse and sometimes legitimate complaints and take appropriate related to the broadcast position. This must include a statement of the responsible editor, the "Masters Talk" the show and director of the ZDF. The law and the quasi-public commission to participate in the formation of opinion, to spread opinions and to inform the public also means that you are the public accountable for your behavior.


third I urge you to disclose, as the guests of the show (Eva Herman Senta Berger Margarethe Schreinemakers and Mario Barth, and Mr. Wippermann) by the editors were prepared and briefed.

were apparently not all the guests about the intended content or planned course information of the program, especially Senta Berger, this has several times publicly complained in the show, also has the Mario Barth expressed.

This would be another way for you to inform the public fairly, openly and honestly, so that anyone can do a final picture of why it came to this scandal and the conduct of the other guests is!


4th My last request command decency and courtesy:

Johannes B. Kerner must work for his behavior towards the host Eva Herman over public apology (not for his opinion and not for his questions, not even for his unprofessional moderation, but for his rude behavior a guest who has no role in this guilty of).

also have to apologize to ZDF executives to network among viewers for the miserable crisis management after the show and the scandalous comments and distorted representations to the broadcast (eg in the V-text, press reports here in the media library, etc).

When I read the comments in the forum, germinates in me respect for responsible citizens. I and many others Herman theses not support, but not the ethically and morally reprehensible treatment of the ZDF with our fundamental social values, freedom of the press and a single person to be accepted.

Since this and similar here in the forum already has tens of times required, but until now was not satisfactory for the audience reaction on the part of the ZDF, please send me a personal message from the editor that my contribution was noted.


How can I end this letter? Whom shall I be friendly greetings send? To whom could I express my appreciation? Until now, no one who bears responsibility for this program. Therefore I can only repeat:


FINALLY STOP THIS appalling conditions, SHOW RESPONSIBILITY AND APOLOGIZE TO U.S. AND FOR EVA HERMAN!

Signed: Alfred Neumann B, 17 October 2007

0 comments:

Post a Comment